Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Heaven March


This gonna be my next hair on this march two thousand eleven - awan

Hello peeps ! It's been a long time that i didn't update any post since last february and i did my comeback with a whole new life with my new carrier as a member of my new dance group . If you wanna watch the videos just wait for latest update on facebook . The coolest thing that i just knew is my group just been invited to an annual dinner and doing some performance on april so we're doing our best for the stage . I can't tell you'll much about the group since the group just start on last few weeks and we're gonna do some street dance and korean pop dance . I don't know how i've been asked to join the group as they also knew that i'm the one who's been following this genre of music . I really hope this gonna be the awesome thing on the future . Just wait for the teaser guys :)


These are the songs that i've been practising ,





2pm - i'll be back






Beast - Shock and Soom
 



Teen Top - Supa Luv


She's the girl that i'm adored so damn much ! i love her eyes and her style !




God , she's so damn beautiful in the Kara - Jumping music video *_*~ Seung Yeon fever . lolz .



                                                          Oh G , she's soooooo freakin hot !
 
Please drop u'r comment if u have any suggestion guys ! thx :3

No comments:

Post a Comment